- All my friends are hale and hearty and for the most part in good spirits.
- I just got offered an incredible summer position at our local museum running kids' camps from now until I'm probably too senile or tired to do the job
- My daughter's fund raising efforts have blown both of us away! We have both been incredible humbled by the show of financial and emotional support she has been given thus far.
- In spite of the intense anxiety-laden news saturating the news lately, I feel like Teflon and haven't allowed any of it to touch my core of optimism (just call me Pollyanna!)
- I'm physically feeling like I have pounds to go before I can reacquaint myself with my optimal pants size, but honestly, I could care less! I still run three times a week, play field hockey every Monday and can hustle through the school hallways without breaking a sweat.
- I can find just about anything to laugh about everyday.
- My kids' antics have me rolling my eyes instead of making want to ship them off to Siberia. I've only just realized that I have less than a decade before (feasibly!) they'll all be gone and living on their own.
- My husband is still a great guy to be around ... even after 18 years and three kids.
- I'm really appreciating the "now" ...
Monday, March 23, 2009
more syrupy reflections
I tell ya, I've been experiencing some pretty amazing confirmations that life is darn good everywhere I turn: